GuLinux Planetary Imager
For more images, see the section.
About Planetary Imager
Planetary Imager is a fast, simple to use software for solar system imaging.
It was mainly developed for Linux systems, but it's now available also for Windows and Mac OSX. It is the software I have used for most of my planetary images in the Gallery.
Currently supports V4L2, ZWO and QHY devices.
- Fast fps rate
- Simple installation
- Edge detection filter for focus help
- 16bit support
- ROI and bin
- Detachable and moveable panels, to customize appearance and usability
- Recording in SER and other video format (depending on installed libraries)
- Networking mode (daemon and frontend)
- Presets for camera controls
- Night mode
- Time lapse